Your Raleigh NC Furnace Repair & Installation Professionals
When you need professional Your Raleigh NC Furnace Repair & Installation Professionals, call 919-336-2969 and speak with the experts at Your Service Professional. Our expert technicians provide efficient and reliable furnace solutions. If you’d like to gain significant savings on your next service, download our latest coupons and special offers.
If your furnace is on its way out, call Your Service Professional for an efficient and safe replacement. We have helped homeowners in Raleigh NC save on their energy bills with professional furnace installation services since 2002.
Check out our latest reviews and testimonials to see what our customers think of us.
Reasons to Install a New Furnace
A typical furnace will last about 16-20 years in your home before it begins to lose efficiency and start to cost more to operate. It’s recommended that you consider replacing it at this time. However, there are a few other reasons that would cause you to consider a replacement sooner. They include:
- If you notice rising gas or electrical bills, it may be a sign that your furnace is losing efficiency.
- Have you needed considerable furnace repairs in the last two years? It may be time to replace.
- Noticing cold spots in your home? Uneven heating is a sign that replacement is imminent.
- A yellow, flickering pilot light indicates that there is too much carbon monoxide in the system. This is a health hazard and should be addressed right away.
- Excess soot around the floor of the furnace is another indication of carbon monoxide and should be dealt with promptly.
- Does the furnace have cracks or dents from aging? Damaged furnaces should be replaced right away.
Benefits of Replacing an Old Furnace
Many homeowners will simply see the upfront cost when they consider replacing their furnace, however, in most cases, the benefits outweigh the initial investment. Some benefits include:
Savings: A new furnace will operate more efficiently meaning it requires less energy to produce the same output. This will result in savings on your energy or gas bill.
Safety: If your current furnace is producing too much carbon monoxide, you run the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning in your home. A new furnace will work more safely and reliably.
Carbon footprint: Efficient furnaces will help reduce your carbon footprint and help the environment.
Fewer repairs: A new unit will also require fewer repairs resulting in even more savings.
Why to Trust a Professional
Hiring a professional for your new furnace installation is the only way to go. A certified technician can ensure the new system is installed correctly and will work efficiently and safely. Many furnaces operate with natural gas, meaning that correct installation is vital to protect your family from a dangerous situation. A professional will also be able to ensure your new furnace works flawlessly with existing components such as your ductwork.
In addition to providing quality workmanship and honest advice, we also include the following guarantees, features and benefits to add more value to our service:
- Fast turnarounds
- Same-day service
- 24-hour emergency service
- Upfront pricing
If your furnace is at the end of its life, call 919-336-2969 for expert furnace installation and replacement services. Our certified technicians in Raleigh NC can recommend the most efficient new furnace to meet your needs.